ADHD Treatment Near West Caldwell
An increasing number of people are identified as having attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder these days, but what should you do after your diagnosis? Professional treatment at The Counseling Center can help you navigate life with ADHD. We’ll help you handle your condition and keep it from dominating your life. Reach out to us at 973-453-0808 today to discover more about our mental health care including our ADHD and ADD treatment near West Caldwell.
What Is Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)?
Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder is a neurological condition that is capable of making life difficult. If you suffer from ADHD, you might grapple with hyperactivity, inattention, and impulsivity, which hold you back from accomplishing vital tasks. This may impact relationships, work, school, home life, and physical and mental health. When dealing with ADHD, you may see symptoms such as:
- Trouble focusing on a task or juggling multiple tasks
- Being easily distracted
- Limited attention span
- Substandard management of time
- Struggling to follow instructions
- Trouble with organization or planning ahead
- Often losing things
- Poor impulse control
- Frustrated easily
It’s worth noting that medical professionals now categorize ADHD as:
- Primarily inattentive presentation (formerly designated ADD; doesn’t display symptoms of hyperactivity)
- Predominantly hyperactive-impulsive presentation (demonstrates symptoms of hyperactivity)
- Blended presentation
Regardless of how your ADHD appears, you are entitled to first-rate support to help you control the condition. The licensed clinicians and staff at The Counseling Center’s ADHD treatment center in West Caldwell will help you deal with your ADHD and develop coping skills for leading a fulfilling life. Contact us at 973-453-0808 today, and we’ll get you in quickly for an evaluation and to start treatment.
How Will The Counseling Center at West Caldwell Treat ADHD?
ADHD can intrude on various aspects of your life, but there’s no need to let it consume you. Therapy administered by skilled mental health specialists will help you manage your ADHD and how it influences your life. At The Counseling Center, we collaborate with you to figure out the optimal mix of counseling and medication to treat your ADHD and cultivate the coping abilities you require to thrive.
Whenever you're prepared to receive help for ADHD, call us at 973-453-0808, and we'll set up an evaluation. We'll review your medical history and symptoms during your assessment to figure out what type of support is most suitable. You'll be provided with an individualized care plan that customizes proven treatment techniques to your specific needs. From that point, we can treat you for as long as you need help controlling your ADHD.
Skilled ADHD Therapy For Adolescents And Adults
Therapy is essential for helping adults and teens with ADHD. The therapists at The Counseling Center can help you explore the complex emotions associated with ADHD and learn important life skills. Our aim is to help you manage ADHD, so you won't have to grapple with everyday tasks. Depending on your particular needs, you may participate in any of the numerous forms of treatment, like:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to modify behaviors and deal with the difficulties of ADHD
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to see how to manage obstructive emotions and stress
- Trauma-informed therapy if there is trauma attached to your ADHD
- Motivational interviewing for developing healthy and productive life skills and habits
ADHD Treatment With Prescription Medication
Many patients have difficulty finding the proper medication and dose to manage ADHD. Our medical practitioners are knowledgeable in the different medications administered for ADHD and can help discover the most suitable option for you. We'll examine what you've tried and how it did or didn't function for you and order prescriptions according to your unique experiences. We are always ready to discuss how your treatment is going and will make modifications as required to find a more effective solution.
Why Enter Our ADHD Treatment Center Near West Caldwell?
We believe you'll experience optimal results when you receive superior care. This is the reason why we strive to supply only the highest quality services at The Counseling Center. When you enter our facility for ADHD treatment, you should anticipate
- Certified, skilled clinicians and therapists
- Evidence-based psychotherapy and prescription medications
- Personalized treatment
- Several levels of mental health care including Mental Health IOP
- Centrally located ADHD treatment center near West Caldwell
- Versatile scheduling of in-person and telehealth sessions
- Most insurance coverages accepted
- Skilled treatment for co-occurring drug or alcohol use disorders
- Understanding, respectful care
Start ADHD And ADD Treatment Near West Caldwell
Don’t struggle with ADHD on your own. You are worthy of help. Call 973-453-0808 or fill out the contact form on this page, and we will reply right away to talk about treatment. We answer 24/7, every day of the year. We are here for you today.