Drug and alcohol treatment is different for everyone. As an aspect of our many treatment programs, The Counseling Center offers Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for West Caldwell area patients. This effective approach helps numerous people control withdrawal symptoms and curb cravings that urge them to use again. Under the supervision of our expert clinicians, you may get medication treatment to help you move forward in your recovery and aid you in reaching your goals of sobriety.
How Medication-assisted Treatment Works
Medication-assisted treatment utilizes FDA-approved medications to diminish the symptoms and urges of alcohol and drug addiction. We understand that cravings and symptoms of withdrawal are distressing and make it hard to prevail over substance use.
We combat your compulsions with prescription medicines such as Suboxone and Vivitrol. Our licensed medical team will work with you to figure out your correct medication and dosage. Throughout your MAT in West Caldwell, we monitor how you respond to the medication to ensure you suffer no unpleasant side effects and you continue to receive the treatment as prescribed.
Medication-assisted treatment is most beneficial when combined with licensed therapy, support groups, and established sober practices. The Counseling Center in West Caldwell is glad to offer this comprehensive level of support. We combine mental and medical health care to attend to the ”entire you” and combat alcohol and drug addiction from all angles to provide a greater opportunity for recovery.
MAT With Suboxone And Vivitrol
The Counseling Center utilizes prescription drugs like Suboxone and Vivitrol to stave off cravings and relapse during drug or alcohol use recovery. Here are a few reasons why we trust these medications for MAT near West Caldwell.
- Daily oral medication for opioid addiction
- Inhibits brain receptors to halt cravings
- Suitable to take for longer periods of time under proper Medical supervision
- Limited danger of addiction
- Once a month injection for opioid and alcohol addition
- Inhibits the brain from experiencing gratification from alcohol or drug use
- Acceptable for longer duration use under authorized medical supervision
- Not addictive forming
Why We Support You With MAT In West Caldwell
Serving you with Medication-assisted treatment in West Caldwell is one of the ways The Counseling Center stresses the importance of individualized support. For many individuals, mitigating cravings caused by addiction gives them an extra leg up in recovery, and we are driven to find strategies that promote a lasting life outside substance use.
MAT supplies several prospective benefits for drug or alcohol recovery:
- Eases symptoms of withdrawal
- Stops cravings
- Helps circumvent relapse and overdose
- Gives you the chance to hone in on recovery
- Provides a higher likelihood of long-term recovery
- Provides a treatment possibility that fits into your daily routine