Bipolar Disorder Treatment Near West Caldwell
It’s challenging to get the most out of life when you are dealing with the peaks and valleys of bipolar disorder. But you don’t have to struggle on your own. The Counseling Center is your source for professional bipolar disorder treatment near West Caldwell for teens and adults who need assistance managing their condition and finding out how to live with it. If you’re ready to regain control of your life, contact us at 973-453-0808, and we’ll start customizing a course of action so you can handle your bipolar disorder.
What Is Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a mental health condition. When you suffer from bipolar disorder, you undergo intense mood fluctuations between emotional highs known as mania or hypomania episodes and emotional lows referred to as depressive phases. These severe mood swings can influence your energy levels, sleep habits, decision making, and everyday activities. You might have increased energy to the level of agitation, making it difficult to sleep, focus, or make wise decisions during a manic or hypomanic episode. Alternatively, when you have depressive phases, you may feel despondent or empty, lack interest in regular activities, have deviations in sleep and eating patterns, and even grapple with thoughts of suicide.
There are several types of bipolar and related disorders. Some of the most commonly experienced ones are
- Bipolar 1 disorder: You’ve endured no less than one manic phase that persisted for more than a week and possibly depressive periods as well.
- Bipolar 2 disorder: You’ve had a minimum of one depressive episode and hypomania symptoms for four or more days.
- Cyclothymic disorder: You’ve experienced both hypomanic and depressive periods for two or more years, or your symptoms aren’t severe enough to categorize as bipolar 1 or 2.
Regardless of your bipolar disorder, living with this condition is hard, and you are entitled to expert help. Our bipolar treatment center near West Caldwell offers a secure space where you may obtain bipolar treatment from licensed mental health practitioners. There isn’t a “cure” for bipolar disorders, but we are able to help you deal with your symptoms and find ways to move forward in life with bipolar. Reach out tous at 973-453-0808 today to schedule an evaluation and start looking into your treatment objectives.
How Will The Counseling Center Treat Bipolar Disorder?
We know how bipolar disorders impact every aspect of your life. We provide skilled bipolar treatment near West Caldwell to help you take charge of your bipolar disorder and live life how you want. You are entitled to the best in mental health services, and we are pleased to support you for whatever length of time you require.
The Counseling Center takes a multifaceted approach to bipolar disorder, addressing it with both prescription medications and therapy. When you reach out to us about bipolar disorder treatment, we’ll begin by arranging an evaluation of your symptoms and medical background. After we have a thorough understanding of your unique needs, we’ll give you you a personal plan of care that utilizes evidence-based treatment methods.
Bipolar Disorder Medication For Controlling Symptoms
Bipolar disorders are best managed with medications that help regulate mood. They can stop the extreme mood shifts you undergo with bipolar and, by doing so, the effects of those ups and downs. While it may take some exploration to establish the appropriate medication and amount, our skilled specialists will partner with you the entire time to figure out what works for you and make modifications as necessary.
Bipolar Disorder Therapy Near West Caldwell
Managing your bipolar disorder also necessitates therapy and time for thoughtful consideration. Exploring your feelings with an experienced therapist will help you navigate through the range of emotions and triggers of bipolar, so you can learn positive coping strategies. Therapy coupled with the correct medication can help you regain control of your life and live the way you want without your disorder getting in the way.
Our specialists use several kinds of bipolar therapy near West Caldwell. The kinds of therapy you are given will depend on your specific care plan but might consist of:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to change negative patterns of thinking and behavior arising from depressive phases
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to cultivate positive ways to cope with the distressing emotions surrounding bipolar disorder
- Motivational interviewing to find internal motivation for working on healthy habits to better your life
- Trauma-informed therapy to explore how traumatic events have played a role in your bipolar disorder
Why Enter Our Bipolar Disorder Treatment Center Near West Caldwell?
Expert treatment is the best way to control bipolar disorder so that you may live a life without limits. The Counseling Center aims to provide a safe environment where you feel relaxed receiving treatment from our sympathetic personnel. We are confident you’ll be most successful handling your bipolar disorder when you get first-rate care in all areas of treatment. That’s why we give you top-notch care with things such as
- Licensed, skilled therapists and clinicians
- Evidence-based psychotherapy and medical treatment for bipolar disorders
- Treatment customized to your needs
- Many levels of mental health care
- Convenient location near West Caldwell
- Versatile schedules with telehealth appointments available
- Most insurance plans welcomed
- Skilled treatment for co-occurring drug or alcohol use disorders
Get Help With Bipolar Disorder Treatment Near West Caldwell
If bipolar disorder is affecting your life, support is available today. Contact us at The Counseling Center at West Caldwell at 973-453-0808 or submit the following form, and we will reply immediately to talk about bipolar treatment and our range of services. Contact us anytime, and we will help you.